AN EXITING BUSINESS WITH WORK/LIFE BALANCE AND A GREAT INCOME
SET IT UP BEFORE SPRING 2019 AND GET YOURSELF A DEAL
Call Shreeni 03 2601340 or email email@example.com
D-SIGN INTERIORS FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS NEW ZEALAND!
An outline of the business system
- Be your own boss and run your own home staging & interior design business
- You will be working in a business territory you own
- You will start by just paying a deposit $20,000.00 + gst (Financing available t&cs apply)
- We will give you the stocks to start the business and you will store them initially in your own garage and start the business from your home office.
- You will pay the transport costs for the stocks to be moved from the head office
- After the training, you will market and develop the business and implement orders
- You take a 60% share of all revenue
- You will purchase the business territory over a period of three years. ( Refer price guideline below)
- You can initially move the stock though a hire company until you purchase your own van and hire your own casual movers.
- Your will generate your own business, build your own network and do your own local marketing.
- D-sign will provide you with franchise system and national marketing through hosting websites etc.
- You will be awarded a initial 5 year term with extension options
- D-sign provides you extensive support, business coaching, and personal development opportunities
- Christchurch including $200,000 worth existing business- Start with a $25,000 + gst deposit (total value $125,000 - offer $100,000 + gst)
- Hamilton - Start with a $20,000 + gst deposit (total value $80,000 - offer 60,000 + gst)
- Queenstown - Start with a $20,000 + gst deposit (total value $80,000 - offer $60,000 + gst)
- Nelson - Start with a $15,000 + gst deposit (total value $60,000 - offer $40,000 + gst)
- Dunedin - Start with a $15,000 + gst deposit (total value $60,000 - offer $40,000 + gst)
- Whagarei and North - Start with a $15,000 + gst deposit (total value $60,000 - offer $40,000 + gst)
Do I need an interior design qualification?
- No you don't.
- You should have the love and skill for art, design and furniture
- You should have the attitude to learn, excellent people skills and the desire to achieve excellence
NEW ZEALAND FRANCHISE RECRUITMENT
t | + 64 27 4446774
e | firstname.lastname@example.org
l | Christchurch, New Zealand
You are passionate about design | You are a real people person | You’d love to own your own business. | You love home furnishings | Home Staging and home interior design | You’re a “natural” passion for design and creativity
If this describes you, then get ready to learn about New Zealand’s and Australia’s most exciting business that may just be perfect for you! D-Sign Interiors - home staging and styling and interiors is finally available as a franchise.This is a fantastic cash flow business with great margins and return on investments. This is a business that can grow to turnover 250,000 to 500,000 in 2-3 years. "the sky is the limit".
AUSTRALIAN FRANCHISE RECRUITMENT
t | + 61 400 686 923
e | email@example.com
l | New South Wales, Australia
The Founder of D-Sign Interiors has global experience, and years of developed knowledge in the home staging and styling and interior design sector. Bringing this new trend of home staging to New Zealand has found D-Sign Interiors to become a perfected craft and system that helps sell homes faster and for more money. Our company provides bespoke show home furnishing packages with a sophisticated level of interiors design.
Are you interested in a business with multiple revenue streams and steady demand? We transform vacant homes – often seen by buyers as lifeless and unappealing into fully furnished, inviting, luxury, trendy and valued spaces. We offer a range of services from styling packages to full home staging, interior concepts and additional services that continue to expand the D-Sign Interiors brand. With a dedicated team of experts at Head Office continuously promoting the growth and success of D-Sign Interiors, this is a truly unique opportunity and there is no better time than now to get started. Comprehensive training and support is given from start-up and right through the franchise. We are in the business of people looking after people. Established partner supply chains for our unique bespoke furnishings and accessories with buying guidance from Head Office. The market has great demand to sustain and grow and you are trading in an ever-growing real-estate and interior design market.
FEW REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY A FRANCHISE IN HOME STAGING & INTERIOR DESIGN?
- Continuous support and training on methods, trends and styles
- Proven business model and supporting technology such as tailor made software and apps
- Proven management procedures, research and management practices
- Group marketing which is both cost effective and which has better value for money
- Discounted and preferred rates from suppliers and handpicked and unique furniture pieces
- Low administration costs and admin support
- Sales references, call centre and group advertising
- Constance business reviews and coaching to stay abreast of competition
Aleesa V - D-Signs Franchise Territory Owner for South and East Auckland.
Servicing all areas of South and East Auckland
Deirdre B - D-Signs Franchise Territory Owner for North and West, Christchurch.
(Covering Avonhead, Saint Albans, Febdalton, Burnside, Ilam, Marivale, Bishopdale, Papanui, Northcote, Casebrook, Harewood, Bryndwr, Strovan, Styx and Redwood areas.)