Our Policy on Environment Protection and Business Sustainability
Our aim is to beautify the world and to positively inspire people lives.
To deliver on this, we will achieve ambitious business goals while sharing the overwhelming benefits with local and global communities, contributing to restoring, protecting and enhancing people, environment and the world we live in.
D-Sign runs sustainable businesses focused on long-term financial performance and invest capital to grow, and/or improve quality and productivity.
D-Sign Businesses undertake customer satisfaction monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
And use this information to improve or upgrade their offering to enhance customer experience.
D-Sign business are consciously aware and respectful or local cultural and behavioural expectations and actively engage with the communities in which they operate.
D-sign businesses pay a fair wage, provide fair benefits to all team members and are supportive of their personal and professional development endeavours.
D-Sign businesses actively engage with their stakeholders and contribute to restoring, protecting and enhancing natural environment.
D-Sign businesses actively engage with developing and inspiring human beings through supporting education, awareness, career guidance and self-motivation skills.
- Use at least 1 recycled piece of furniture in every styling job.
- Recycle all paper, cardboard, glass and other materials.
- Use cleaning products and consumables which are 100% bio degradable and environmentally compatible.
- Where possible we source our supplies from local producers.
- Use low energy sustainable LED lighting integrated to sensors and timers to reduce energy consumption in all our work areas.
- Constantly reduce the use of plastic for wrapping when transporting goods and reuse paper and used cardboard, when possible.
- Provide carrier guidance sessions, sponsor self-motivational, and personnel development workshops.